Monday 30 June 2014

Wear Dance

"Experimenting with the looks can make you dance well"

Having said that I believe, when you are looking good, you automatically tend to dance well. Experimenting with my looks according to different dance styles is what I do and for a fact it doubles up the fun.
Honestly, I start getting ready an hour and a half prior to my dance class and sometimes I change 10 times if not less before leaving because for me, my look and the way I dress up for my class is very important.
I often encounter people coming to the studio dressed up inappropriately, by that I don't mean anything vulgar, I mean when I see them I feel that they've come to the studio for a nap or something. Coming for a dance class in night pajamas isn't such a good idea.
I mean no offence to such people or anyone for that matter, it just kinda affects the dance environment and your dancing too. Wearin the right kind of a look to your class makes a huge difference.
So here are some few tips on how to dress up for a class...



Baggy Lowers and "That's Dance" Crop Top sums up in a funky Hip-Hop look
Model: Rachita Saharan

 shirt makes a difference



the crazy ear hoops


The man with the Swag cap and a muscle tee

we bring in sexy back top
Courtesy: That's Dance

The Contemporary, Ballet look

With the Beats on
Model: Manisha Agarwal





Printed jogger pants

Sneakers <3




So Pick your style and get ready to Jam :D


No comments:

Post a Comment